KIDS AREAS ARE OPEN AGAIN!
As we continue to advance in reopening phases, our kids rooms are now back open during the 10 AM SERVICE.
We know it’s been a while, so below are refresher points on how our kids areas work on Sunday—including some coronavirus safety measures.
- Our electronic check-in process is required for children, students, and volunteers for contact tracing purposes.
- We’ll ask you parents some coronavirus exposure questions (including an optional temp. check)
- If your child tests positive for coronavirus mid-week after spending time in our kids areas, please contact our team immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 509-430-3645.
NURSERY (0-2 years)
- Our nursery area is at limited capacity (<10 kids)
- Face coverings for children under 2 are not recommended
EARLY CHILDHOOD (3-5 years)
- Our early childhood area is at limited capacity (<22 kids)
- Face masks are required for children ages 5 and up and highly recommended for kids aged 3-4
ELEMENTARY (K-5th grade)
- Our elementary area is at limited capacity (<35 students)
- Face coverings are required for school-age children during indoor social situations
EXCEPTIONS: We understand that due to certain medical conditions there are some limited exemptions to the face covering requirments as laid out in the Governor’s mandate (Order 20-03.1). In the unique situation that your child qualifies for such exemption, please let one of our team members know.
EastLake Tri-Cities seeks to provide a safe and secure environment for all children who participate in our programs and activities by implementing the following procedures for all volunteers: volunteer application, background checks, skillful screening & sexual abuse prevention training. Our goal is to protect children from incidents of misconduct or inappropriate behavior while also protecting our staff and volunteers (workers) from false accusations.
Questions or concerns? Email us at email@example.com